HOW TO BUY A YACHT?
We work while following your roadmap to guide you and advise you on each aspect of the purchase of a yacht.
In the final analysis, our objective is to ensure us that the process of sale, of purchase or lease proceeds best in order to avoid you all nuisances.
FIND YOU YACHT!
We are all different, it’s also true for the yachts, more over to each type of navigation corresponds a kind yacht and each shipyard shows ingenious features to be different from their competitors.
We start by preparing together the list of the essential characteristics and determining exactly the type of yacht which interests you in order to help us to find the match perfect:
- Are you interested by a boat, yacht, super yacht, sailing ship or motor yacht?
- In which port wish your mooring?
- Which interior and external style do you prefer?
- Which length of boat consider?
- How much be you and how much guests do you need to accommodate on your yacht?
- Which are the destination and your program of navigation?
- Which is your configuration of preferred cabin?
- How much crews will you have onboard?
- Which leisures and equipment wouldyou like?
- Do you intend to rent your yacht?
- Which is your budget to buy a yacht?
STAGE TWO: SELECTION OF THE YACHTS
Our network of professionals in France and abroad allow us to have information in most recent on all the yachts available to the sale. We know a large number of project of owner and can propose yachts which are not yet on the market.
THIRD STAGE: MANAGEMENT OF THE OFFER AND THE PURCHASE
Once the identified yacht which corresponds to your waitings and which an agreement was reached, we help you to program tests and surveys. We treat for you the innumerable aspects of the phase of negotiation and the process of project closure.
FOURTH STAGE: AFTER THE PURCHASE
BELLA YACHT will continue to help you if you wish it even after the sale is carried out.
A total or partial management can be installed in order to support you when with the management of your ship, marketing and for the hiring and the placement of crew.